Cremation Freakout

My mother lost my grandmother's ashes and this is why:

"I had her ashed right next to the three cat's ashes, we had them all cremated - lucky, daisy, and miss kitty. I didn't want her to be sitting by her permanently, and so I put the three kitty ashes on the top shelf of the bookcase in the dining room. Now I cannot remember where I put your grandmother's ashes... I sat her down somewhere because I was going to put her in the urn in the hutch. I hadn't done that yet and then I was thinking 'I want to do this now,' and then I forgot where I put her!"


-Disclaimer: My mother would like everyone to know that she loved and adored her mother dearly, and that her ashes will show up because they are somewhere in the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Fish & Chips | by TNB